8 amazing children's book quotes we all should know
There are always those special books from our childhood that stick with us through the years, especially as life becomes a lot more grown up. So we have pulled together 8 amazing quotes which we all should know, and in some cases, live by.
1. "Promise me you'll remember, you are braver than you are, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think." Winnie the Pooh, A.A. Milne
2. "Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." Through the Looking Glass and what Alice found there, Lewis Carroll
You can also get your hands on a copy of this wonderful book here.
3. "If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sun beams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl
4. "The true courage is in facing danger when you are afraid." The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, Frank Baum
5. "The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it." Peter Pan, J.M. Barrie
6. "I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship." Little Women, Louisa May Alcott
7. "You have been my friend. That is in itself a tremendous thing." Charlotte's Web, E.B. White
8. "Don't you know that everybody's got a fairyland of their own?" Mary Poppins, P.L. Travers